This wall art shows the Graymare rocks and sea bathed in the glorious pink glow of pre-dawn light. This intensity of colour only lasted for a couple of minutes, so I was pleased to be in position to capture this scene. It’s scenes like this that make rising at 5am so worthwhile and even worth the wetting me and my camera got from a rogue wave moments later!
A lovely photographic capture of the Northumberland coastline with Dunstanburgh Castle which was built in the 14th Century by Earl Thomas of Lancaster. There are some lovely walks to the castle which include spectacular seascape views of the North Sea.
- Available as a canvas print, acrylic or poster art
- FREE print delivery to UK mainland
- Printed to order in the UK
- Several print sizes to choose from
- Perfect for the home or office walls
- Ideal for those who love seascapes
Photography by Richard Burdon.